Newsmore news »
October 24th, 2012 Meaningful use Stage 2 crunch starts now Meaningful use Stage 2 crunch starts now October 24, 2012 | Neil Versel INDIAN WELLS, CA – The federal government may have delayed the start of Stage 2 of meaningful use by a year, to 2014, but that does… continue reading
- Finding and qualifying for ARRA (American Recovery & Reinvestment ACT) funds?
- Creating a more efficient health information exchange (HIE)?
- Effective staffing and resource planning? Staffing large projects?
- A large scale EHR (electronic health record) or EMR (electronic medical record) implementation?
- Assisting your physician group practices with their EMR implementations?